OK so i have had my iphone for about 4 months now and I love it! LOVE IT!!!
I have had many different phones, pdas, etc… I’ve used blackberry’s, tmobile mda, verizon samsung i760, running different versions of windows mobile. I do a lot of IT work so I get to play with other peoples pda’s as well and I have to say that nothing comes close to the iphone. It just works and works well. It has its occasional hiccups, but rarely ever hangs or crashes or has windows mobile memory issues. It’s so simple to use! I just set up a few blackberry storms and I have to say buuu!! lol. Don’t get me wrong the storm is pretty cool, but is in no way an iphone. There are just way to many options on the blackberry storm that makes it confusing for some.
Still haven’t tried an android phone yet, but from what I can see its still playing catch up to the iphone.
Anyways with all my love for the iphone there are a few things I wish it had. Some of these features I can’t understand why it doesn’t have them to begin with.
In no particular orders here is my Top 10 Wish List for the Iphone. There may be apps for some of these, but whey do I need an app for it to work?
1. Cut and Paste Function “What gives!!”
2. Keyboard to expand sideways when typing an email!
3. Open zip files!!!
4. Turn by Turn navigation that speaks to you
5. Play wmv files
6. Record Video “Also more mega pixel. Storm is 3mp – Maybe next version”
7. Support For Flash! “Agh cmon now”
8. Send Pics via MMS
9. Different Carrier “I’ve used them all and att is fine, but its nice to have a choice”
10. Removable Batter “Gotta say the battery is great, I can get a whole day, but i need something for the 10 spot hehe”
There you have it. Im sure there are some solutions for this out there already so if you know of any then let me know.